How It Works
You Send Us Data
- You initially send us certain required information.
- You send us new information each day by 4:00 AM ET,
which includes your open forward settling trades that you wish to track for margining.
- You provide information by either entering online, uploading a file or via secure FTP.
We Process Your Data
- Through our partner Interactive Data Corporation (IDC),
an independent third party pricing source, we mark your positions to market.
- Both forward settling transactions and margin collateral are priced and tracked.
- Cash is marked to Fed Funds effective (next day).
- Upon settlement, your trades roll off the reports.
We Produce Your Reports
- You retrieve reports and data by 7:00 AM ET (online, via email or FTP)
- Receive email alerts when calls are required, or margin should be called back.
- Reports and data are available in PDF and spreadsheet formats.
- Our easy "click and send" feature allows you to send margin claims via email with supporting documentation.
For your convenience, you may download the following document to read now or print for later.