How It Works
You Send Us Data
- You initially send us certain required counterparty information.
- You send us new information each day which includes your open forward settling trades that you wish to track for margining.
- You provide information by either entering online, uploading a file or via secure FTP.
We Process Your Data
- Through our partner ICE Data Services (formerly Interactive Data Corporation), an independent third party pricing source, we mark your positions to market.
- Both forward settling transactions and securities margin collateral are priced and tracked.
- Cash is marked to Fed Funds effective (next day).
- Upon settlement, your trades roll off the reports.
We Produce Your Reports
- You retrieve reports and data by 7:00 AM ET (online, via email or SFTP)
- Receive email alerts when calls are required, or margin should be called back.
- Reports and data are available in PDF and spreadsheet formats.
- Our easy "click and send" feature allows you to send margin claims via email with supporting documentation.